We provide regular technological cleaning services for our customers. We use our many years of experience and expertise to perform technological cleaning in all types of spaces, machines and equipment from skylights all the way to the ground, including cleaning of hall structures, lifts as well as high-pressure furnaces.
Technological cleaning is usually requested by the customer in order to:
- remove dust from structures after structural alterations
- remove dust due to sanitary regulations
- ensure fire safety – dust explosion
- meet the requirement of zero dustiness in production (e.g. automotive)
Prior to commencing work, a project team that is fully responsible for the safety, operational and business aspects of the job is nominated. The relevant technological procedure and the necessary technological equipment are determined by the team.
We can perform technological cleaning using the following methods:
- Dry dust removal
- Dust vacuuming
- Wet removal
- Chemical removal (grease, clots)
Work order provisioning
Jobs are always performed by our staff fully trained in:
- Occupational safety
- Work at heights
- Handling of high-lift platforms and other specific machinery
*All our personnel must have valid certifications from the machine supplier to handle the relevant machines.
We are experts in all technological cleaning solutions
- We have many years of experience and expertise from a wide range of completed jobs.
- We use biodegradable chemicals.
- We are able to coordinate work during the customer's full operation.
- We have a team of personnel fully trained for special tasks (work at heights, handling of high-lift platforms).
- Employees always have valid certifications for these tasks. The work procedure is based on the Risks of HGS a.s. and ISO certification.